Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need an account to use this service?
- What are the benefits of registration?
- Are there any limitations on image uploads?
- How can I earn points for my profile?
- Can I upload images privately?
- How do I report a problem with your site?
- How do I report rule-breaking content?
- How do I make my albums private or public?
- How do I delete my own albums?
- Why was my album deleted?
1. Do I need an account to use this service?
No. You are welcome to upload images as a guest if you're not ready to register an account yet, however, we do place limitations on guest uploads, such as lower image quality and other restrictions.
2. What are the benefits of registration?
Registering an account with us allows you to create a profile, earn points for your uploads and share higher quality images. You will also be able to vote on images uploaded by other members and send private messages.
3. Are there any limitations on image uploads?
There is no limit to the number of images you can upload, as long as you don't spam the public gallery.
Registered users can upload up-to 10 images per post (.jpg, .png or .gif - max file size: 10Mb)
Guests can upload up-to 5 images per post (.jpg, .png or .gif - max file size: 6Mb)
4. How can I earn points for my profile?
Points are awarded or subtracted every time you interact with the site. You can earn points for uploading images or writing a comment. You also earn (or lose) points when other users vote for your images.
5. Can I upload images privately?
Yes. You do not have to share your images on the homepage if you prefer not to - if you click the 'Mark album as Private' checkbox, only people you share the link with will see it. You can also check 'Post as Anonymous' if you don't wish to associate an image with your public account.
6. How do I report a problem with your site?
If you've found a bug, or anything not working as it should, we'd love to hear about it! You can let us know via our contact page
7. How do I report rule-breaking content?
If you are logged-in, you can click the 'gear' icon in the upper-right of an album or comment, followed by the red 'Report' button. If you're not logged-in, you can click the red 'Report' link near the bottom of an album page and fill out the form.
8. How do I make my albums private or public?
You can check the 'Mark album as Private' checkbox when you upload images. If you change your mind later, you can click the 'gear' icon at the top-right of an album, followed by the 'Make Public' or 'Make Private' button.
A private album will not appear on the homepage or in search results, but you are free to share the link with your friends.
9. How do I delete my own albums?
Click the 'gear' icon at the top-right of an album, followed by the red 'Delete' button. This will permanently delete your album and any images it contains.
10. Why was my album deleted?
The most common reason for deletion is spam. If your images have no purpose except to promote a product or service they will be removed by a moderator. We also frequently remove NSFW content (that is not tagged as such) from the public gallery to allow users to control what they see.